- Fleet Cycling gathered at Rumours Cafe in Four Marks - April 2014
- July 2014 - Fleet Cycling riders at River Thames near Hambleden Lock in new club kit
- Coffee stop on a Thursday ride - January 2014
- Opening of Hitches Lane Cycle Path - teaching families to spot faults on bicycles
- Stunt cycling team performing at opening of Hitches Lane cycle path
- Fleet Cycling ride along the Test Way
- Fleet Cycling members with the Head of Leisure at Hart Leisure Centre, September 2014
Fleet Cycling - local rides
Other Cycling groups in Fleet
Sunday 7th June - Magna Carta ride starts at 9.00am from Odiham to Runneymede and back, about 70 miles
Related Cycling Topics
This is the home page for Fleet Cycling which is a site for everyone interested in cycling in Fleet in Hampshire.
New pedal2gether ride on Sunday 10th May starting at 9:30 for about 20 to 25 miles at an easy pace of about 9 mph to Wellington Farm Shop at Riseley. These rides will now be monthly on the second Sunday of the month.
pedal2gether - every first and third Saturday morning of the month - see rides progamme
Rides around Fleet of about 5 to 10 miles for everyone - 10am Saturday morning from Hart Leisure Centre - if you are interested then email Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org! These rides are being organised in association with the 'MyJourney' initiative by Hants CC and our CTC Affiliated club pedal2gether. These rides are aimed at anyone wanting to gain confidence of cycling around town.
You do not need to be a member of CTC to take part in our Saturday rides only a member of pedal2gether for an annual subscription of £5.00 and YOU CAN DO YOUR FIRST THREE RIDES FOR FREE. This membership alone does not give you insurance cover, which is part of CTC membership. More info here and here.
Fleet Cycling is the name of the CTC group in Fleet which seeks to promote cycling in the Town for all cyclists and to publicise not only CTC rides but rides of any group in the the Town that wants to use our website or link to it. Whether you are commuting to the station, to work or to school then feel free to contact Fleet Cycling and let us know how you would like to see cycling groups and infrastructure develop in the Town. We are a friendly and social group and welcome anyone who would like to cycle with us.
Subscribe to the Fleet Cycling Newsletter - an occasional update of what's happening