- Fleet Cycling gathered at Rumours Cafe in Four Marks - April 2014
- July 2014 - Fleet Cycling riders at River Thames near Hambleden Lock in new club kit
- Coffee stop on a Thursday ride - January 2014
- Opening of Hitches Lane Cycle Path - teaching families to spot faults on bicycles
- Stunt cycling team performing at opening of Hitches Lane cycle path
- Fleet Cycling ride along the Test Way
- Fleet Cycling members with the Head of Leisure at Hart Leisure Centre, September 2014
Join a cycling group in Fleet
Cycling in Fleet
Related Cycling Topics
This is the home page for Fleet Cycling which is a site for everyone interested in cycling in Fleet in Hampshire.
26th September - We have a new campaign to ask South West Trains to consider cyclists views on improvements to the cycling infrastructure at the new Fleet Station before their designs are finalised - watch this space. Please click this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YLPRDL5 to complete a survey of cyclists who use Fleet Station. Find out more at our dedicated page - here
pedal2gether - every first and third Saturday morning - next ride 4th October
Rides around Fleet of about 5 miles for everyone - 10am Saturday morning from Hart Leisure Centre - if you are interested then email Andrew Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org! These rides are being organised in association with the 'MyJourney' initiative by Hants CC and our CTC Affiliated club pedal2gether. These rides are aimed at anyone wanting to gain confidence of cycling around town.
You do not need to be a member of CTC to take part in our Saturday rides only a member of pedal2gether for an annual subscription of £5.00. This membership alone does not give you insurance cover, which is part of CTC membership. More info here and here.
Fleet Cycling is the name of the CTC group in Fleet which seeks to promote cycling in the Town for all cyclists and to publicise not only CTC rides but rides of any group in the the Town that wants to use our website or link to it. Whether you are commuting to the station, to work or to school then feel free to contact Fleet Cycling and let us know how you would like to see cycling groups and infrastructure develop in the Town. We are a friendly and social group and welcome anyone who would like to cycle with us.
Subscribe to the Fleet Cycling Newsletter - an occasional update of what's happening