If the Fleet Cycling GPX file doesn't work on your device try the following:
1. Connect your Garmin device to the computer by USB
2. Download GPX track file from the Fleet Cycling Website and save somewhere memorable
3. Open BaseCamp, Go to File >> Import, select the GPX track file in Step 2
4. Right click on the GPX track, select "Create Route from Track"
5. Check the route file matches the track on the screen
6. Right click on the GPX route, select "Send to Device..."
7. Select your device in the drop down list, ensure that only the "Routes" checkbox is selected
8. Click "Send"
9. Disconnect the USB cable and restart your Garmin unit
Fleet Cycling makes no guarantee concerning the efficacy of this method and welcomes comments from users to help develop the use of our routes.