Click here to subscribe to the Fleet Cycling Newsletter
Click here to see previous newsletters
Join Fleet Cycling
Fleet Cycling welcomes all cyclists who want to enjoy local, non-competitive, social rides
We offer regular weekly club cycle rides to suit differing abilities on several days of the week and throughout the year – see About our rides
Try Us & See!
Come along as a guest to see if you are going to enjoy cycling with a group.
You can cycle with Fleet Cycling as a guest, at no charge, for three rides to decide whether our rides are what you are seeking. Please complete the guest rider form.
If you want to become a regular rider then you will need to Join Cycling UK here. This is due to the Cycling UK insurance rules.
Cycling in a group
The ride leader will help you and explain the important points. Also it is a good idea to go to the rides pages and contact the ride leader beforehand to let him/her know that you are thinking of joining the ride.
How to join Fleet Cycling
Just become a member of Cycling UK to enjoy weekly medium paced cycle rides with us, of 20 to 60 miles on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Join Cycling UK here.
What are the benefits of Cycling UK membership?
- Cycling UK insurance, to protect you from a claim by a third party either on or off road worldwide (except USA and Canada).
- Free legal advice in the event of an accident.
- Access to rides with any Cycling UK group in the UK.
- Discounts on bikes and accessories through commercial partners, for instance, 10% discount at Pedal Heaven, Wiggle, and Evans.
- Bi-monthly 'Cycle' awarding winning magazine with a comprehensive insight into the world of cycling.
- Access to Cycling UK holidays and tours.
- Weekly e-newsletter, 'Cycleclips' - a light-hearted round-up of news and events.
- Access to a comprehensive library of routes both in the UK and worldwide
- Support for campaigning for local cyclists' rights.